A comprehensive guide to shaping your own Alaia surfboard from scratch. This downloadable PDF manual includes every step of the process as well as tips on surfing an Alaia. You will be guided from start to finish with comprehensive step by step instructions, 33 pages of information and over 60 high resolution colour photos.
This manual explains:
- timber selection,
- tools and supplies needed,
- designing and printing templates,
- how to cut the outline,
- marking and shaping the rails,
- marking and shaping the concave,
- marking and shaping the nose,
- how to round the rails,
- patching any holes or knots,
- sanding and finishing,
- logos and designs,
- installing a leash plug,
- repairs and
- tips on how to surf an Alaia.
Stretching far across the globe, this manual is available worldwide (all prices are in Australian dollars).
Please note that if you buy one of our Alaia Blanks, the PDF manual is already included free of charge.